Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Feeling Good!

Infertility has it's ups and downs- today I feel up.:) I was feeling like I REALLY wanted to stick with my same fertility doctor even though is the most expensive- but wasn't sure I felt right about paying so much more! Their office manager just called me and said they will give me $500 off just for sticking with Dr. Larsen so long! Unfortunatley they can't price match the other place- but that's because they are 30 percent more likley to get me pregnant! TOTALLY worth the extra money to go to a Dr. you trust! $500 may not be much- but I see it as a blessing! I did decide to take ONE more class while I am waiting to get the funds together for this! I am praying/hoping this will hapen by August at the latest.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment