Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome

I am starting this blog as a journal of my experiences with infertility. Eventually when I am strong enough- I would LOVE to help others who are struggling with this as well. Anyone who has dealt with any type of infertility can understand that this is a BIG part of your life-it almost defines who you are. One day when I do FINALLY have that child in my arms- whether I finally carry that child myself, someone does for me, or I adopt- I want them to be able to see how hard I worked for them.:) I want them to know how much they are really wanted. This blog will be used to share my feelings, experiences, tips, and thoughts throughout this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment