Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Finding Joy in the Simple Things

Thank you guys SO SO much for your comments and support and texts from my last post. It wasn't easy to be honest but I feel so much better about it now. Don't get me wrong, I still have my freak out moments but overall I am starting to feel better. I went into my Dr and found out my vitamin D levels were extremely low and could be adding to all the emotions. I started taking some so hopefully that will be a start! I feel like I am finally starting to get the hang of this! I am REALLY LOVING snuggling with my baby right now! He is still so tiny and sweet and has so much spirit in him! Breast feeding is not any easier but I am starting to ease up on my self about it. I'm hard on myself and it doesn't do good for anyone. I still pump and feed that to him as much as I can. I am super excited to get back Deklan's newborn pictures- she has sent me a few proofs I had to share. I know I am bias- but I think he is the cutest thing I've ever seen :) I will add more later!



7 comments:

  1. the glasses and the books - probably the cuttest thing I have EVER seen! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! I have never seen such adorable newborn pictures! I can't wait to see the rest! Glad you figured things out at your doctor, and I hope things only get easier for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Glad everything is getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...I love the bottom picture! Sounds like things are going well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete