Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Monday, November 12, 2012

MIA

My goodness I can't believe it's been a month since posting on this blog! I am working on updating my family blog over at www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com We have been out of town for two weeks and just getting back into the swing of things- promise to read all your updates soon :) Hope everyone is doing good! I will try to get on here and update sometime this week :) For now I will leave you with this picture of Deklan- he is 6 MONTHS OLD NOW! Can you believe it?!


3 comments:

  1. I feel like you and I have been through the exact same things this year. Well almost. I am also so grateful that we found each other, and will totally take you up on the texting :) Deklan looks so adorable. Time really does fly!

    ReplyDelete