Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 12, 2012

MIA

My goodness I can't believe it's been a month since posting on this blog! I am working on updating my family blog over at www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com We have been out of town for two weeks and just getting back into the swing of things- promise to read all your updates soon :) Hope everyone is doing good! I will try to get on here and update sometime this week :) For now I will leave you with this picture of Deklan- he is 6 MONTHS OLD NOW! Can you believe it?!


4 comments:

  1. I feel like you and I have been through the exact same things this year. Well almost. I am also so grateful that we found each other, and will totally take you up on the texting :) Deklan looks so adorable. Time really does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Posting!! Keep it up!!Main problem faced by women trying to conceive. It is necessary to know the RIGHT Day, RIGHT Time and RIGHT Way for conception…Now you can plan your pregnancy and you can choose your date and time of pregnancy as you like with Ovulation Kit.

    ReplyDelete