Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Second Trimester (13 weeks down)

Yes- that's right...I MADE IT! Okay I think I have at least- I have been somewhat freaking out about the fact I haven't really been to the doctor in weeks- I was tempted to buy a doppler, and then I realized if I can't find the heartbeat myself I would freak out even more! Luckily I only have one WEEK till my next appt! Next Monday I get to hear the heartbeat again and see my regular OB, Tuesday of next week I get an ultrasound to HOPEFULLY find out the gender of my little peanut! I am actually warming up to the idea this COULD possibly be a little boy. Jonny and I narrowed down my name list and when I finally figured out a boy name it hit me that I would SO be okay with a girl or a boy. SO- here are the names thus far:

IF it's a boy:

Declan (unsure of middle name) Maybe Gray??

If it's a GIRL:

London Brielle

Jonny picked London and loves it- I have ALWAYS wanted the name Brielle (Still debating because I think it's worthy of a first name)

We also like Hudson for a boy and Brielle Rose for a girl. (Rose because that was my nick name from my dad so it means a lot to me) So- which one will it be...Declan or London??? 7 more LONG days till we know. :)

As for Black Friday- it was a success! We got all sorts of good stuff- as for the baby- I don't think he/she liked Black Friday so much. I literally threw up out side of EVERY store we went to...not kidding. Target, Michaels, Sears, Spencers, Bed, Bath and Beyond...I had a total breakdown after Bed, Bath, and Beyond- first one since all this nausea stuff started. I would usually catch myself before complaining about it- even with my husband. I couldn't stand those pregnant ladies complaining because I wanted it SO badly! So every time I would get sick- I would say: I hate...I mean I love this part of pregnancy. Then yesterday when I got the car and dealt with dry heaving pretty violently the whole way there- people staring- I started balling- and then I said it....

I am SO tired of being sick!! It's not fair- I HATE this part of pregnancy! I felt so guilty- but SO much better after saying it out loud. My husband gave me a hug, got me the dinner I wanted, and took me home to watch a movie and relax. I think every once in a while you need to just cry it out. I was tired, running on NO sleep, and was shopping all day- pure exhaustion! Was it worth it? I dunno- I got lots of good stuff for good prices! I even grabbed stuff I didn't need at all because everyone ELSE was grabbing it as quick as they could- figured it MUST be of value! I am just grateful I didn't get trompled, pepper sprayed, or shot. :)

Exciting News of the Day:

My sister is AT the hospital!!!! She is going to be given pitocin (however you spell that) at 3:30!! She has been there since late last night! SO excited to meet and hold my little nephew! I already know I am in love with this little guy!

One other exciting thing: I felt butterflies a few times this week- not sure if it's the baby- but I cannot WAIT to feel him/ her moving in there!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on second tri! I'm glad things are going well (and you get to find out the gender soon!!), but sorry that you're still feeling so sick. I hear you. I'm almost 16 weeks and I'm still waiting for the relief that second trimester is supposed to bring... I feel bad complaining too, but at one point my husband said that "simply stating a fact" (ie: it's not fun to throw up, no matter what the reason!) isn't really complaining. I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you made it to the second trimester. I hope the sickness calms down soon. Thankfully the pregnancy does come to an end and we get a baby! :)

    ReplyDelete