Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

ChEcKlIsT KeEpS GrOwInG!!!!

I am in full on nesting mode as of late and I feel like my checklist keeps growing and growing! Last night as I was cleaning the kitchen- I grabbed a bag of garbage to bring out and BAM - I had this massive pain shoot in my uterus. I have never felt any stretching pains really so this was new- I didn't think anything of it- just figured I needed to rest. ALL day today though I have been waddling everywhere from the pain of what must be a pulled ligament. I have decided to hire someone to do the house cleaning in hopes that will help :) For now I am just working and attempting to figure out the room.


We are working on designing some custom bedding- which again has been a pain to agree on- Jonny really likes this set below- so this is a possibility for the fabrics.

My sleigh crib is on it's way but we did find the rest of our furniture (Changing table and a few small dressers ) on craigslist that will match almost perfectly! Unfortunately the hutch won't work anymore because the color is off- I could paint it but I don't want to overwhelm the room with too much furniture.
Ignore the hutch since I will be kicking that out soon :)
The crib should be in soon but I still need to figure out something fun for the lighting and the window (maybe drapes of some sort??) Still need an awesome comfy chair/glider for nursing and of course to paint! After waiting for really 8 years for this kid- I think I am going a little crazy on the nursery :) I just hope it will all come together and look like what I have pictured in my head :)

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! I love that fabric set and the changing table :) I can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics!!! sooo cute for a little boy! I cant wait to see it all! Can't believe how fast this is all going..I'm sure it will slow down soon. yeah!!!!! So happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm seriously envying your changing table/dresser! That's the exact one I want (I think--at least, I saw one exactly like it at BRU!) You're going to have the cutest nursery ever. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete