Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Perks of Pregnancy

Despite the rough past months, I still would have to say there are some nice perks to pregnancy. :) A few being people wanting to open doors, carry things for you, feed you, oh and the parking at the mall is nice too. :) The bigger my tummy gets the nicer everyone around you seems to be. I am enjoying that part of pregnancy to the fullest...ask my husband. :)

Update on Declan:

I went into the doctors today and got to ask a few more questions about the questionable spot on Declan's heart. Luckily I was reassured by the doctor saying she see's these things all the time and hates to even bring them up and stress out the mom to be. She said they are checking it on the ultrasound in 2 weeks and is not concerned at all at this point for his health. I think at this point me stressing about it would just make things worse. I am SUPER excited to see how much my little man has grown in the past month. 2 more weeks to see his cute face. I have decided he is a stubborn little one. The lady had a hard time getting him to sit still to hear his heartbeat today- at first it freaked me out a little until I realized he would just move away from the doppler real quick. When she finally got to hear it he kicked it real hard. haha! He is stubborn just like mom and dad. :)

Still no weight gain- but that was SOLEY because I once again got a migraine so bad that I ended up throwing up like 20 times Saturday night- it was AWFUL but I am feeling SO much better right now. Now I am off to enjoy a fun weekend with good friends in Las Vegas! :) Hope everyone has a good week! :)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy those perks :) I am glad to hear the doctor is not concerned at all. That's great news! I hope you have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that parking!! Have fun in Vegas, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, thank you so much for your comment on my blog (and your prayers!) It makes my day to know that I have such a good support system on here =)

    Also, I tried to type this comment last night from my ipad, but it wouldn't post! So, sorry this is late, but: I'm so glad your doctor isn't worried! I've been thinking a lot about you and your family too, and sending lots of good thoughts. I am sure Declan is absolutely fine, and I can't wait to see how he's doing in 2 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already taking advantage of the mommy parking. I know that 16 weeks isn't too far along, but with random round ligament pains, and how packed the mall always is.... I prefer parking in the front.
    I am happy to hear Declan is doing great! So excited for the ultrasound pictures!! I just know you will get nothing but good news :)
    Have lots of fun in Vegas mama!

    ReplyDelete