Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Still Alive!! Hormones are just kicking my butt!!!


Today is my fifth day of injections- I am pretty much used to this shot now-have 5 more days on it before I start mixing in an EXTRA two drugs to the vial. That and some other oral medications as well. I have been pretty lucky actually- not too bad of side effects minus the crazy mood swings.. Just ask my husband on that one. I may not be the nicest person in the world right now- I'm trying though. I still have another 16 days till my eggs are retrieved- LONG way to go! :) I am supposed to start my period this next week- which my doc says marks my first week of pregnancy- as you all probably know- you are not really pregnant the first two weeks of being pregnant. So odd.

I appreciate SO much how many people have offered to join in our family fast. Obviously the more the merrier! :) I wanted to update so everyone knows that date we plan on doing this. Sunday September 4th is the day we chose. (This next Fast Sunday) We will be starting our fast Saturday at 6:00ish and ending Sunday evening. Again you guys- THANK YOU! I debated being open about my treatment and I know now from all your amazing support I couldn't go through this without you! I am just so grateful to have the gospel in my life to give me the faith that things will turn out how they are supposed to. I just know that my heavenly father has a hand in all of this which is comforting. So for those of you who would like to join- you are welcome too and it's VERY much appreciated!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!! I found you on the Spoiled Eggs blog. I am in the process of starting to blog about my infertility too. It has just taken me a long time to be ready to let the world into the mix of all that infertility is. We have done 3 failed IUI's and are now starting our injections this week for IVF. I am so glad to see you guys are just a bit ahead of us. How exciting to see someone go through something you are about to start. I am so so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear your progress and how you are doing! Praying for your family. Those babies need to get down here pronto! I hope you are feeling ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, one more comment. I just read your "our story" above. Are you guys in AZ??? Are you seeing Dr. Craig? We went to him for our IUI's but switched after our 3rd fail. Our diagnosis is with my husband (he only has about 2-4% of the sperm count as a normal male) and Dr. Craig does much better with women's infertility than with the male. He's helped about 4 of my friends though.
    If you want, email me: ashley_marie09 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete