Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Whew....Heartbeat is there! :)

No sure why but I was feeling some EXTREME anxiety this past week about my Doctors appointment- It was like all the sudden I was KNOWING I needed to protect myself just in case! I hadn't been to a doctors appointment in a whole month! I didn't get an ultrasound today- but the sound of the heartbeat (140 beats per minute) eased ALL my fears in that moment. All weekend I was picturing all our families at the ultrasound and getting some sort of bad news- just anxiety getting the best of me! Glad I am feeling so much better today!

How Far Along: 14 weeks today (3 1/2 months now!!!)

Symptoms: Nausea is still here- but I THINK dying down a bit. Two days in a row I didn't take my Zofran till 4 in the afternoon ( A Miracle I tell you!) The next day it came back again in the morning full force so we will see. My headaches are getting so bad though they wake me up from my sleep! I have broken out like I am 12- and have to take docolax to help with "Regularity" all in all though I am a happy camper still!

Weight Gain: ONE pound! haha! Could be the nausea- This next few months though I can expect to pack on the pounds!

Best Moment of the week: So far- hearing the heartbeat this morning. I have a feeling finding out the gender tomorrow though will be at the top of my list!

Food Cravings: Sour skittles this week :)

What I miss: Nothing really! Maybe I miss not getting headaches and the nausea- just a little bit :)

What I am looking Forward too: TOMORROW!!!! SO excited to know if this little bean is a girl or a boy! Then I can start figuring out nursery colors- decor- buy clothing- register and all that fun stuff!

BABY: Baby is the size of a LEMON! Only weighs one and a half ounces but it 3 and a half inches long. Baby is one third of the way done cooking now. Baby is all done with the big stuff like the organs so this week it's working on building up some fat. He or she even has fingerprints now! Baby continues to gain new and impressive skills such as practicing and controlling voluntary muscle movements. My tiny dancer's movements are no longer the jerky, uncontrollable twitches of yore—she now moves with graceful control. He or she??? We will know tomorrow...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment