Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

One Embryo Transfer...CHECK! :)

I am so so sorry for all those I haven't responded to on facebook and through texts. I am not ignoring you I promise! I have gotten an overwhelming amount of love from good friends and family THANK YOU ALL!!! Your support has gotten me through all this. :) I have been sleeping ALL DAY and the husband hasn't let me left a finger. literally- finally convincing him the labtop wasn't too heavy for me I thought I would give you guys a quick update.

Today went amazing. Jonny's parents came over last night and I got a priesthood blessing - This meant SO MUCH to me because not having my dad here through all of this has been hard. Jonny's dad literally see's me as his daughter and I love him so much for that. He sat and rubbed my feet and hugged me and let me cry to him about my worries. I guess I was craving my dad. I was feeling so confused at how many embryo's to transfer back with how my ovaries have been over stimulated. After the blessing I felt an overwhelming amount of peace that everything is going to be okay. :)

I hadn't slept ALL week and last night after the blessing I slept ALL night no problem. All my anxieties literally just went away. Sunday morning we got in and got to see a picture of our little embryo. After A LOT of discussion, prayers, and tears we decided to only put in one. We want ONE healthy fat chunky baby who gets to go home from the hospital the day I do. I felt in my heart I couldn't handle the trial of sick babies. The doctor said he would be scratching his head if this didn't work- so we were basically choosing- do we want one baby...or TWINS. I think the next time we do this with frozen embryo's we will do two- for now we pray that our one perfect embryo will stick!! When they showed me the picture I looked at it and thought how much more nutrients and room he/she would have with just the one. There is still a SMALL chance (maybe 3%)it could split to two. I figured if god wanted us to have two it will happen naturally. I will post babies first picture tomorrow. I am REALLY really happy today- I have a lot of hope for this little one. :) So now I sit and wait on bed rest. The blastocyst should hatch from it's shell today and implant in the next two days. Tomorrow I have to decide how many of my other embryo's to freeze. A few days after that I get my blood drawn to check my progesterone levels- then HAWAII for a week. The day I get back from Hawaii I get my blood drawn for the pregnancy test- NINE days away!!!!! I am SO excited to finally be here in this moment and can't wait to find out the results. :) Hawaii will be a good distraction.

P.S THANK YOU to those is my ward who decided to bring us dinner the next few days- that has been a HUGE help! :)

4 comments:

  1. OH I am so glad things are going well. I've been thinking about you lots and checking this blog several times yesterday. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers! Hope you can enjoy Hawaii with all that is ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I feel really good about this too. I'm so impressed with your faith and strength. Our whole family is praying for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad for this update. One healthy chunky baby will be perfect! I'm so glad you could get a blessing. We are praying even MORE now than ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for good news... Have a fantastic trip. There is no way that you could have a bad time at that hotel. LOVE IT! Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete