Family Blog

www.jonnyandbrittany.blogspot.com

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.
I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

They are Dancing Around in There

Quick Update: Last night I got a call from my Dr.'s office to lower the dosage of the drugs I was taking- apparently my body over reacted a bit and my estridol (estrogen) levels were at a 600 when they need to be at a 300. Oops. This morning I went in for more blood work and another ultra sound. Results were awesome! Doc didn't even count all my follicles because I had so many- he said at least 25 good follicles!!! YAY!!!! I am starting to actually "feel" my ovaries- kind of a strange sensation. They feel heavy and ache a bit. I am starting to look pretty bloated- I will take the fatness for a baby though so no complaints here! The bruising on my stomach sorta sucks- I didn't really notice at first but now I am putting shots INTO the bruises and can feel them for sure (OUCH!) I am now going into the Dr.'s every 1-2 days. My next appt is Friday morning- then Sunday Morning for more ultrasounds to check on the "maturity" of each follicle. As of right now there is a good chance I will be getting my egg retrieval early! At the latest my egg retrieval will be in ONE WEEK! I am getting pretty excited- one week till my little embryo's will start growing in a dish. An added bonus: 4 more work days left!!!!!!!! Not bad. :) Things are going according to plan.

Until then...I will continue to obsess on pinterest. Is this not the cutest baby jacket ever!!?!



Um and are these not the chunkiest cheeks in the world?!



Love it. Happy Wednesday. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait until that test has TWO pink lines!! Right then and there your life will be changed forever. Pregnancy is the best. Its not all easy, especially in the end, but every bit of the whole 40 weeks is completely worth it. Fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! So excited to hear this good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! this is great news!! Will be thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good news!! can't wait to hear how it goes. keep your head up - you sound so good!!

    ReplyDelete